|• Existing indoor snow halls attract between 200.000 and 800.000 visitors per year - all potential guests of winter sport resorts.
• Indoor snow halls are not a substitute for a winter holiday in the mountains. They are places for recruiting new customers.
• Especially beginners (approx. 50% of the visitors), who have not yet decided where to go or what to buy, represent an interesting target group.
• People that never experienced skiing or snowboarding before can now get acquainted with snow sports and learn the first steps right around the corner.
• The next steps for these newcomers are the winter sport resorts, where they may never have gone otherwise.
• More experienced skiers and snowboarders are looking for possibilities to practice in their own country. They want to take lessons to improve their technique or try out new equipment and see this as a way of preparing for their winter sports holiday.
• An indoor snow hall opens the possibility to promote products or resorts all year in a winter sports atmosphere, even during summer and especially during fall, when the winter holidays are planned.
• Through advertising, sponsoring and active participation winter sport resorts and industries can benefit from the large number of annual visitors, the huge publicity that is generated reaching a large number of people nation wide and a positive image transfer.
• The layout of a snow hall can be designed to create a feeling of identification with a country, region or resort inside the hall.
• What better places to be present and reach new future guests!
|The advantages of indoor snow halls:|
|Besides co-operating with existing indoor snow halls, Unlimited Snow is planning new projects in many target markets around the world. This fast growing development of indoor snow halls provides interesting and valuable opportunities for winter sport resorts and the winter sports industry.
At present there are 25 indoor snow halls in Europe situated in respectively Holland, Belgium, England, Spain and Germany. New halls are planned in many other countries.
Unlimited Snow offers many opportunities for communicating with new winter sport enthusiasts, through effective co-operation with these snow halls.
|Unlimited Snow P.O. Box 75835 NL - 1070 AV Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0)20 4714640 Fax to e-mail: +31 (0)847106619